This website is operated by Chronic Haze. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Chronic Haze. Chronic Haze offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of 19 in your province of residence and you are of age to purchase/smoke cannabis and related goods.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose of redistribution nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
SECTION 3 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing our services, we may obtain personal information about our customer or our customers’ clients. We require our customers to ensure that they have obtained all authority to provide personal information to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws. We do not collect or use such personal information for any purpose other than to provide product or services to our customers and improve the way we provide those products or services.
In the case of our website, Chronic Haze may collect and use the following information:
- Sign in or Sign up: When you sign in to access our Website or sign up to attend an event hosted by us or our designates or sign up for our mailing list, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, date of birth or age, email address and a telephone number, along with additional information we need to help manage your profile. We may retain this information and use it to contact you, inform you about our products and services or events, ensure and demonstrate compliance with law, and assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings. As a matter of practice, Company does not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer our customers’ clients’ personal information, except as set out in this policy.
- Purchase a Product or Service: When you purchase a product or service through our Website, you may be asked to provide us with information relevant to your purchase such as your shipping/delivery address, and your shipping information. We may retain this information and use it to provide you with the product or service, charge you for the product or service or otherwise administer our relationship with you in respect of the purchase of the product or service, ensure and demonstrate compliance with law, and assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
- Contact Us: When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name and email address to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment. We may retain this information and use it to respond to you, ensure and demonstrate compliance with law, and assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT & DELIVERY/SHIPPING INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We do not hold accountability of incorrect delivery/shipping details upon checkout.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 5 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 6 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
SECTION 7 – PRODUCTS
We are not responsible for the preference or quality of our products. Individual’s taste may differ. Products are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 8 – DELIVERY SERVICE
Text message ETA windows are only a estimated time of arrival, we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. We are not obligated to take time request. All orders are entered into a routing software that ensures and maximizes the most efficient route.
We have the right to refuse/cancel delivery service to anyone for any reason at any time. Our couriers may refuse delivery service if (1) you have insufficient funds for your order or if (2) our courier feels/ deemed it unsafe to complete their transaction. If refusal or cancellation occurs, we are not obligated to reimburse or compensate for the delivery.
SECTION 9 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 – TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice. This will result in termination of your account and services with us. All available points obtained will be loss with the termination of your account.
INFORMATION On OUR WEBSITE
Visiting our Website
We collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Website. We use this information to help us understand our user’s experience with the Website, understand where traffic is coming from, and to monitor and improve our Websites.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand that data security is a critical issue for our customers and we are committed to safeguarding the personal information in our custody and under our control. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If we receive a request from an individual to access or update personal information we have collected on behalf of a particular customer, we will use reasonable efforts to direct that individual to the relevant customer. We will assist our customers wherever possible in responding to individual access requests.
Please contact us at the address set out below if:
- you wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information; or
- you otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information.
Chronic Haze Team